- Romney says he intends to vote if nominee reaches floor
- Trump to announce nominee on Saturday at White House
- Former Pence adviser calls Trump’s virus remarks ‘frightening’
- Why Trump’s courts power grab is more than just a political win
- AOC on supreme court battle: ‘This is not the time to give up’
- Sign up for our First Thing newsletter
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany brought Keith Kellogg, the national security advisor to Vice President Mike Pence, up to the briefing room podium to denounce Olivia Troye.
Troye, a former member of the White House coronavirus task force, has been publicly criticizing Trump’s response to the pandemic.
Olivia Troye, who worked as an adviser to Vice President Mike Pence before quitting the coronavirus task force, says President Trump’s disregard for science is costing American lives. Troye spoke with @mitchellreports about why she resigned. pic.twitter.com/ga209Pd391
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Trump’s long-awaited health care plan will be coming in the next two weeks.
A reporter asked McEnany when the president would release his plan, noting that some Democrats have suggested it does not exist.