- Bolton says he won’t vote for Trump
- Fear mounts Trump may pressure FDA to rush vaccine by election
- New York: fight to unseat senior party figure splits Democrats
- Trump campaign chief faces ‘fury’ after Tulsa rally flops
- Sign up to our First Thing newsletter
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany was asked if Trump regrets using the racist phrase “kung flu” to describe coronavirus during his Saturday rally.
McEnany replied that the president “never regrets putting the onus back on China” for the coronavirus pandemic.
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEanny said Trump was “very pleased” with his Saturday rally, even though there were thousands of unfilled seats in the Tulsa arena.
McEnany’s claim is at odds with multiple reports that Trump has privately lashed out against campaign officials for reports highlighting the event’s attendance.