- Fauci: ‘Virus will mutate for its own selective advantage’
- Pipe bombs discovered on 6 January near Capitol reportedly planted the night before
- Johnson & Johnson one-dose Covid vaccine shown to work
- CDC director: US has ‘scaled up’ surveillance of new variants
- Sign up to receive First Thing – our daily briefing by email
The back and forth continues. Congresswoman Cori Bush’s office just passed along a statement of her account of her last incident with Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene that’s pushed Bush to move offices.
NEW statement from Rep. Cori Bush. She plans to go on MSNBC’s ReidOut tonight at 7 p.m. pic.twitter.com/BnmxK1yOp0
On his way to Walter Reed National Military Center just a little while ago Joe Biden briefly took questions from the press. He was asked about passing a Covid relief bill through reconciliation, a legislative tool for budgetary matters.
Biden didn’t directly answer the question but his comment was still revealing: “I support passing Covid relief with Republicans if we can get it but Covid relief has to pass. There are no ifs, ands or buts.”